Responsible for direct interaction with the patients to ensure that their needs are given proper attention within a reasonable period of time.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Checks the cleanliness and orderliness of the entire clinic premises.
- Ensures the availability of reading materials and checks the audibility of the sound system.
- Performs triaging functions.
- Implements the monthly promotional activities of the clinic and coordinates closely with Marketing Department for brochures, publications, etc.
- Reports to the Admin Assistant defective clinic facilities found.
- Correctly classifies patients.
- Correctly completes all entries needed for patient registration both on electronic format and hard copies.
- Correctly directs patient to appropriate unit.
- Attends to ECU patient attentively and with special care.
- Monitor patient flow to ensure all patients are attended to by clinic staff without unnecessary delay.
- Initially addresses all patients’ complaints tactfully and effectively.
- Accomplishes and submits the PCC Daily Log Sheet for signing by the Clinic Manager every day.
- Make sure that client satisfaction survey forms are properly filled up by patients and submitted weekly to QA Manager.
- Prepares monthly summary of client satisfaction survey for submission to QA Manager.
- Provides patients with immediate information as to the daily clinic schedules of doctors, telephone numbers of all clinics, etc.
- Effects control over all medical representatives and ensure that they strictly observe the pertinent company rules and regulations while inside the clinic.
- Exercises pro-activeness in patient care approach.
- Keeps abreast of the patients waiting status in the clinic.
- Assists the Clinic Manager in attending to the inquiries/needs of the affiliated doctors.
- Performs other duties assigned from time to time by the clinic Officer/Clinic Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Nursing or any medical related courses.
- Minimum of 1 year related work experience.
- Strong analytical skills and keen to details.
- Highly-organized and has a strong sense of ownership.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Provide proactive measures on delinquent accounts.
- Results-oriented and can work well under pressure.
- Knowledge in finance-related programs will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in organizational policies, procedures and system.