Ensures the timeliness in the releasing of accurate and complete laboratory and diagnostic results and maintain an orderly and systematic record keeping of patient’s charts for easy retrieval.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains an orderly and systematic record keeping.
- Maintains an orderly and systematic file of Log Sheets and tracing for easy retrieval ( by month/year/alphabetical order)
- Sorts the tracings whether industrial patients or consults. For consults, results should be printed and attached to the tracings before filing. For industrial patients, tracing are sent to CMPD.
- Files all log sheets/medical certificates at the end of the day.
- Releasing of correct and accurate results.
- Ensures that all results given o patients are correct and duly signed/received by the patient including the tracings and pictures for diagnostic procedures.
- Ensures that all unclaimed results are properly and safely filed
- Retrieves charts (if needed. By doctors)
- Ensures that every chart retrieved rightfully belongs to the concerned patient.
- Ensures that all charts pulled out are returned and filed for safekeeping at the end of the day.
- Maintains medical record logbook, detailing all laboratory/diagnostic examinations results received.
- Adheres to the confidentiality of patient’s records and results.
- Ensures physical integrity of charts (e.g. must know how to prevent physical damage, prevent destruction due to fire, flood and others).
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned by the Clinic Officer/clinic Manager from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Nursing or any medical related courses.
- Minimum of 1 year related work experience.
- Strong analytical skills and keen to details.
- Highly-organized and has a strong sense of ownership.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Provide proactive measures on delinquent accounts.
- Results-oriented and can work well under pressure.
- Knowledge in finance-related programs will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in organizational policies, procedures and system.