Responsible for ensuring that the patients are provided with proper assistance as to their consultation needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all needed files, form, materials, supplies and equipment are available or within easy access to efficiently serve patient needs (HMO forms, APE/PEE/ECU) forms, etc.
- Ensures that all patients receive quality customer service upon entry to the clinic.
- Performs triaging functions.
- Correctly classifies patient.
- Correctly completes all entries needed for patient registration both on electronic format and hard copies.
- Correctly directs patient to appropriate unit.
- Monitors weekly inventory of all clinic forms (HMO) and supplies used for replenishment purposes.
- Attends regular staff meeting.
- Participates in a monthly staff development program.
- Submits required report to Clinic Officer/QA Manager.
- Performs other related tasks assigned by the Clinic Officer/Clinic Manager from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Mass Communication or any related courses.
- Minimum of 1 year related work experience.
- Strong analytical skills and keen to details.
- Highly-organized and has a strong sense of ownership.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Provide proactive measures on delinquent accounts.
- Results-oriented and can work well under pressure.
- Knowledge in finance-related programs will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in organizational policies, procedures and system.